Memphis Homeowners Turn to Madewell Masonry and Chimney Services For Quality Leak Prevention
If you live in or near Memphis, Lauderdale Courts, Hunt Village, Greenlaw, Dixie Homes, Foote Homes, Hopefield, Stonewall Place, Annesdale Park, Rosemary Lane, Bartlett, Germantown, Collierville, or Eads, call on our experienced chimney sweeps to address and prevent your chimney leaks.
Water is often considered a chimney’s biggest threat. Unfortunately, safeguarding your chimney from water damage isn’t always so easy because of its exposed location outside of your home. The good news is that our experienced team is knowledgeable in all and can keep your chimney better protected for the long haul.
How Can the Madewell Team Help Prevent Leaks?
There are lots of ways we can help to reduce your chances of experiencing water damage and chimney leaks…
- We can repair or install your chimney cap. Your chimney cap attaches to the crown and works like an umbrella to prevent leaks, clogs, animal invasion, and more. If you ever notice water in the firebox, it’s likely you have a missing or damaged chimney cap. Our crew can get a new one installed, so you can stress less.
- We can repair or replace your damper. Your damper (the metal or aluminum cover inside the flue that protects the fireplace when not in use) may need to be replaced if it’s not functioning appropriately. If it’s stuck open, water will have easier access to your firebox and home, so call us in right away if you need care.
- We can repair or rebuild your damaged chimney crown. When constructed properly, the crown should effectively direct water away from the sides of your masonry chimney. But if built from weak materials and not to the recommended measurements, your whole system will suffer. Our knowledgeable sweeps will get it done right.
- We can install a new chase cover. Do you have a prefabricated chimney? Then, a new chase cover may be in order. We can install a new one that’s reliably built and offers you the long-lasting, quality protection you deserve.
- We can address masonry damage. Whether you’re dealing with missing/spalling bricks, crumbling mortar, or some other type of masonry damage, we’ve got the tools and training to help. Count on us for tuckpointing, brick replacement, and a wide range of other masonry-related repairs.
- We can perform waterproofing services. Once your brick and mortar is looking good again, it’s time to invest in waterproofing services to keep it standing strong for years to come. Our products are reliable, vapor-permeable, and they stand the test of time. Hire us from the start for those long-lasting results you’re seeking.
- We can repair or replace loose/damaged flashing. Chimney flashing is what seals the space between your roof and your chimney, and high quality chimney flashing is critical to keeping rain, snow, and sleet out of this especially vulnerable spot. If not addressed, these leaks can result in significant damage to your chimney, as well as the ceilings and walls of your home.
So don’t wait. Call us to your home on Park Avenue, Person Avenue, Dunn Avenue, Jonah Avenue, Dwight Road, Cherry Road, Harris Avenue, Sharpe Avenue, James Road, Hollywood Street, Graham Street, Peebles Road, Mitchell Road, Levi Road, Winchester Road, Brooks Road, McCain Road, Fields Road, Perry Road, Nonconnah Boulevard, or any other streets or roads nearby, so we can get you the protection you need right away.
From Your Firebox to Your Chimney Cap, Our Services Cover It All
We offer a long list of chimney & fireplace services, ensuring your system can remain in the best shape possible with every burning season. Trust in our experts for it all! We offer:
Do You Need Masonry Repairs?
We do a lot of chimney work, but we also have over 40 years of experience in the world of masonry, too. If you need any masonry repairs, you can call on our specialists for brick/stone wall repair, garage lintel repair, window lintel repair, outdoor fireplace repair, window/door infill, and more.
We’re Licensed & Insured
You can rest easier trusting our licensed and insured crew to handle all of your chimney and fireplace needs. If your live in Sylvan Heights, New Chelsea, Shadowlawn, Bunker Hill, Mallory, New South Memphis, Hernando, or anywhere else in the surrounding area, our experts would be happy to help you out.
Reach out to us online or call 901-443-1036 to get started.
Madewell Masonry and Chimney Services maintains and repairs chimney systems throughout our service area, including the folks in neighboring Millington.