Hire Madewell Masonry and Chimney Services for Waterproofing to Protect Your Southaven Home
Waterproofing services are a must for anyone with a masonry chimney. If your home in Southaven, Scaife, Plum Point, Whitehaven, Horn Lake, De Soto Village, Acklena, Persey, Raines, Jago, Aldens, Germantown, Millington, Arlington, Olive Branch, or anywhere else nearby needs care, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re worried about the state of your brickwork and mortar, there are lots of things we can do to help you out. Crumbling mortar can be addressed with tuckpointing, bricks can be replaced if they’re missing, and we can address any issues with your chimney crown, too.
That said, once any chimney repairs are completed, investing in preventive care is imperative for keeping the system protected and in good shape for the years ahead. That’s why waterproofing is such an important investment, and one that should always be done by a professional using vapor permeable products.
What Are the Benefits of Waterproofing?
Waterproofing benefits your chimney in lots of ways, but did you know it helps to protect your home, too? We’ve got the full rundown on the many benefits this service offers.
- Waterproofing prevents discoloration. Water is a huge cause for unsightly discoloration on your chimney. This comes in the form of white efflorescence, red rust stains, brown or black soot stains, or even green stains from mold or vegetation growth.
- Waterproofing protects your home. If your masonry starts to crack and crumble, your home’s interior will be vulnerable to damage, too. You may notice staining on your walls and ceiling, and any adjacent woodwork will be likely to rot and break down, too.
- Waterproofing stops corrosion. Water triggers all kinds of corrosion throughout your masonry, weakening your structure significantly and increasing the likelihood of experiencing a settlement or collapse.
- Waterproofing prevents mold growth. Mold and mildew growth can break down your home and chimney in a hurry, and they can affect the air quality inside of your space, too.
- Waterproofing aids in preventing the freeze/thaw cycle. The freeze/thaw cycle is a huge cause for cracking throughout your chimney, and it will create many pathways for more water to enter down the line.
- Waterproofing saves you money. Every benefit waterproofing offers will help you save money on potentially expensive and time-consuming repairs down the line. It’s a well worthwhile – and affordable – investment, for sure.
Don’t neglect this service any longer. If you live on Rasco Road, Greenbrook Parkway, Stateline Road, Airways Boulevard, Nail Road, Elmore Road, Swinnea Road, Tchulahoma Road, Getwell Road, College Road, Star Landing Road, Main Street, Jewel Drive, McCain Drive, Fox Chase Drive, Shetland Drive, Keebler Drive, Bethany Drive, Greencliff Drive, Barrett Street, Pryne Street, Sherwood Lane, or anywhere else in Southaven, we’d be happy to travel to you soon.
Our Services Will Keep Your Chimney Standing Stronger
Waterproofing is one of many services that empower your chimney to stand stronger and look better throughout time. Rely on us for the following chimney & fireplace services to ensure your system operates safely and efficiently with every burning season:
We Have 40+ Years Completing Masonry Repairs
In addition to our chimney services, we’re also equipped to handle all types of masonry repair services, too! Make your life easier by making us your go-to company for it all.
We Provide Quality Care That Lasts
Homeowners in Nonconnah, Barnesville, Holly Hills, Goodman, Lynchburg, Twin Lakes, Oakville, Hernando, and more always turn to us because we provide exceptional services that stand the test of time. Call today at 901-443-1036 to schedule or conveniently book with us online today.